2. Totally self-mastered the week without DIET COKE. And don't think I wasn't tempted...especially at work when I had a patient who was giving me a freakin migraine. Or on some afternoons when I just wanted a little rush of life. Or when I was driving in the car and wish I could stop at the nearest gas stop and get a nice cold one with that yummy crunchy ice we all love. Okay but the real kicker was last night when we ate at Chipolte and Cameron tried to tempt me with one - he knows I love one with my burro. But ladies, I stayed strong...I'll keep you updated.
3. Soooooooo it's true...didn't check the BLOGGER all week and to be quite honest, it hurt me, hurt me down deep. The real eye opener for me was when I was walking with my sister on Wednesday and I was telling her how I had made a promise with myself (and the "world") not to check the site all week...mind you this is the sister who has been telling me I have too much time on my hands if I am blogging. Her reply..."Oh you really shouldn't feel that bad about it, I check TMZ at least twice a day." Freakin what!?!?! So she has been making me feel guilty about my totally legit blog and she is checkin TMZ? I was about to tell her to take a hike and sprint home and check the site but I had already made it through half the week so I thought I better follow through with the deal I had made. Bottomline, I am back in full effect and if you have read this and are now bored - go check out TMZ.
SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT THE BLOG...what did I do?
1. Took Vanny to gymnastics class, school, worked on riding her bike.
2. Worked two days...lots of pregos with twins out there lately.
3. Went to my women's education class (Old Test./Pearl of Great Price)
4. Meet some girls at the park for play group.
5. Watched the B.B. finale (until next summer) & the Prison Break premiere.
6. Chased Lucy around the house...cupboard to cupboard.
7. Got our family pictures taken up in Boulder by the Flat Iron Mtns.
~~Loved checking out everyone's post & pics from the week...as always, keep it real~~
P.S. Do you love how I didn't mention that I actually got up at 6:30a.m. (Cameron left for work at 6:15) so I could check the blog...maybe I do need to get a life.