"they left us something more precious than silver and gold..."

Saturday, November 10, 2007

NOVEMBER TAG

Now that I am (27) I look back on my LIFE and wish that I would have...
*I always wished I would have gone on a humanitarian mission and learned to speak Spanish. But alot of times I look back and wish I would have told more people what I really thought...instead of being so nice (can I write that?). My dad always told me not to burn bridges.

Out of all the women in my life (besides blood related) this is who I most aDMirE...
*TIE: Pam Storto...she taught me how to be an L&D nurse and she is truly an amazing mother!
Carolyn McGee...she taught me how to quilt and deserves the Mrs. Humanitarian for Life Award!

Vacationing here would make a dream come true...
*A trip to New Zealand / Samoa to visit Cam's mission, hang-out on the beach, not a care in the world...

Everyday I say I'm going to do this and I dOn'T...
*Sometimes I say I'm not going to clean (ya know, because I get sick of cleaning) but I do it anyways. Sleep in (ha). "Get caught up on things"- what does that even mean?

My favorite SAYING...
*Super cute, Shut-up, No Seriously, Is the sky blue?, Buggin, How's your life?

Before I go to bEd at night, I must...
*Take Vannah to the potty and pray she doesn't pee the bed.

Everytime I T*h*I*N*k about the future...
*At times I get really excited because there is so much I want to do...but I also get nervous because I don't want time to go bye so quickly. But mostly when I think about the future, I think of Cam finally beging done with his Medical Residency training.

Real life situation that SCARed me to death...
*Seeing an Inverted Uterus (accreta). When our house got broken into in Phoenix. When our garage got broken into in San Diego (although a great story to tell!).

...So I am at work and it is kinda a slow day (someone please knock on wood...I have three hours left). Seeing I have a little time on my hands, I present you the "NOVEMBER TAG". I know you are suppose to specifically tag a certain number of people but anyone who reads this...TAG you are IT!

7 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i thought i would have been on the list of most influential people in your life. but this was fun to read more about you. and i can hear your voice saying all those sayings! love it.

Tia J said...

Hi Cami! Its Tia. When I talked to Cam a little while back I thought I bet cami blogs and you do! Can I just say your kids are growing so fast! It was fun to read your blog! YOu can check out ours if you want! thefunjolleys.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you to my list if thats ok!

trista said...

Cami
so cute to be honest I love to read tags... Its fun to find out about others.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Very fun to read! It's always fun to know more about people! Hey, not too much longer and you'll have to start thinking about something other than just being done with residency!!-won't that be nice!

Humphries said...

Hey Cami! It's Lynsey I got your blog from Sarah. I just love the wrok you put into your blog it's amazing. You can check out mine but it is still a work in progress. It's bljhumphries.blogspot.com

Paula-Adam said...

Cami..check this out
www.lafamiliajohnson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hahahaha, sorry. Cami what's your email????